Herro! So it dawned on me last night that we haven’t spoken in a while, yet again. So lemme get you up to speed without all the usual verbal diarrhea:
- The old place is SOLD! After a lil false start shortly after I last posted in which I had an offer and then it all fell through, three months after my last update it was a goner. The new people are really lovely and a perfect fit for the community.
- I’ve moved out and am currently residing with the mother parental unit
- I’ve been madly looking for a new plot of land to build my house as the previous dot point is going swell….
- I shouldn’t really complain as it could be a whole lot worse but we’re both so used to having our own space and being boss of the castle and I miss having my own space.
- I think I may have found somewhere to build! I’m going to have a second look next week so I hope to have an exciting update shortly. I’ve already had a chat with the bank and I’ve been given the green light so I think it’s just a matter of putting on the haggle hat and getting a good price.
- So many things swirling round my head with the potential of this new place, so many things I need and want to do!
- I miss my ducks.
Hope you and yours are well. Back soon 🙂